Outlaw Speed Shop Street Race Series 2/12/2023
Outlaw Speed Shop Street Race Series, provides the unique opportunity for legal off street drag racing. No matter your expericnce, we will be happy to teach you how to have fun at the Dragway.
Race your vehicle on the newest state of the art drag racing facility in Australia!
Bring your street registered car or motorbike out to the Dragway and have some fun. Race your mates or call out a vehicle on the night, or just test your vehicle and skill against the lights.
Please check out the rules and regulations for entry BELOW.
If you are looking for Spectator Tickets CLICK HERE
SATURDAY DECEMBER 2, 2023
GATES OPEN: 2pm
RACING: 4pm - 9pm
ENTRIES CLOSE WEDNESDAY 29TH NOVEMBER - LIMITED TO 100 ENTRANTS
- You must pre-enter online, as no entries will be taken on the day. Once you have registered please sign the waivers and your tickets will be issued to the drivers email.
- Once you have entered the track & parked in a pit bay please proceed on-foot to the scrutineering shed for sign on.
- Please sign your competitor entry form at credentials + indemnity sheet to have an arm band issued (required for you and your crew) Street licence entrants may have 1 crew wristband who must also attend sign-on.
- Return to your vehicle and proceed to the Scrutineering Garage to have your vehicle Checked & Race number issued.
- Once you have completed the above steps you may enter the staging lanes, follow the official’s instructions in the line up and race when you are called to the start line.
- Ensure you turn your Air conditioner off! to keep water off the track, put your phone away and make sure you are wearing the correct apparel before you get ready to run
- Your Timecard may be picked up on your way back once you reach the main control tower at the completion of the return road.
- Just keep lining up, again and again to keep racing!
- For your safety and that of others Stay under 10kph on the return road and STAY OFF YOUR PHONE!
- NO Competition Cars or bike please.
Licence and safety requirements by ET
As your times step up, so too will your equipment requirements in order to ensure that you are as safe as possible when racing at The Dragway at The Bend. Remember Motorsport is Dangerous so take is seriously!
Check out the ANDRA guide here: https://shorturl.at/ADFNQ on what you need to do, or call the ANDRA Tech dept on +61 8 8271 5355 or send the guys a note on their Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/ANDRATechnical/
To go racing in the Outlaw Speed Shop Street Race Series all you need is a safe vehicle that passes basic safety checks on tyres, brakes, steering, liquid leaks and no loose items in the boot or in the vehicle. You need to have a current Drivers or Riders License & we’ll issue you with a DDL (Divisional Day License) if you are not a member of ANDRA and do not need a permanent ANDRA Drag Racing Licence for;
- Unmodified Modern Cars* 10.000 seconds 1/4 mile and slower,
- Unmodified Cars* 10.500 seconds 1/4 mile and slower,
- Modified Cars* 12.000 seconds 1/4 mile and slower,
- Motorcycles* 10.000 seconds 1/4 mile and slower,
- Unmodified Factory-built/ Production Motorcycle* 9.500 seconds 1/4 mile and slower.
*Please consult the current ANDRA Rulebook or call ANDRA for further information.
IF YOU ARE FASTER THAN ANY OF THE ABOVE – Then you do require a tech / log book and racing license, so check with ANDRA office (as per above).
To Race your Street Car at Outlaw Speed Shop Street Race Series events you need long pants and top, enclosed footwear and an approved helmet.
To Race your Street Bike you need Leather Jacket/Gloves/Boots & Long leather/Kevlar equivalent pants (no jeans, track pants) and an approved helmet of course.
No Passengers are permitted at this stage of the Outlaw Speed Shop Street Race Series.
Helmet selection guide
Need to know what helmet you can take when you race? Check out the ANDRA Helmet Selection Guide here https://rb.gy/di4ezo . There are various options available that meet the standards.
Thank You and ENJOY The Dragway at The Bend!