Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
Officially the world’s longest running and most successful tribute to the BBC’s famous sitcom, this Australian original has made its international mark as an ‘unforgettable night out’ (The West Australian). Selling out at shows all over the world – including Sydney Opera House and London’s West End – it’s now returning to Goulburn Workers club in August 2019. But be warned: tickets will sell out here too, so early booking is essential!
Basil, Manuel and Sybil are in town – and they’re bringing a healthy dose of mayhem to your door. Fully immersive, highly interactive and completely original, this is the top-flight show where anything can happen and usually does – and with 70% of the show improvised, it’s never the same twice. With two hours of comedy, three courses of food, and five-star reviews, expect chaos, laughs, and a brilliant night out.
- ‘Seriously funny’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
- ‘Laughs galore!’ The Holiday and Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
Now performed in around 20 countries a year by 11 teams of actors, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience was born in Brisbane in 1997. Its 2019 schedule includes a wealth of highlights such as Fringe Festivals in Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh; tours across entire continents like Europe, Scandinavia, Asia and Australia; and an ongoing residency in London’s West End. With over 21 years of continuous critical and audience acclaim and close to a million seats sold around the world, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for Goulburn Workers Club features Monique Lewis-Reynolds (Sybil), Rob Langston (Basil) and Nicholas Richard (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.faultytowersdining.com
- ‘Brilliant comedic timing’ Australian Stage, Brisbane Golf Club
- ‘Outrageously funny’, BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe
- ‘Hilarious!’ What’s on London
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD’S♯1 EXPERIENCE!
Venue:Goulburn Workers Club, 1 McKell Place, Goulburn NSW 2580
Dates: Thu 27 June 2019
Times: doors open 7:00pm, show starts 7:30pm
Tickets: $55.00 pp – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Bookings:02 4821 3355 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Film: where’s the venue?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FYCwk5uksY
Show info & FAQ: www.faultytowersdining.com
- Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers, the BBC TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience; Faulty Towers The Dining Experience uses its own original script and format.
- copyright Interactive Theatre International 2019.