This 90 minute tour will explore key sites on Cockatoo Island and will explore its key sites and how they shaped the Island's diverse history and the characters that were a part of it.
Cost: $16 adults & $12 child
Hours & times: Tours will run on Sunday during the Spring School Holidays at 11:30pm & 1:30pm
Meeting point: The tour starting location is outside the Visitors Centre
Planning your trip: Access to Cockatoo Island is by ferry. Please visit transportnsw.info for ferry timetables.
COVID Safety: All participants will agree that they; are not unwell, have not displayed COVID symptoms or been diagnosed within the last 14 days, have not travelled overseas within the last 14 days, and agree to maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres at all times.
Terms & Conditions:
- The tour is 90 minutes in duration and involves a steep incline, some uneven surfaces and is not suitable for mobility scooters.
- A moderate level of fitness and mobility are required on this tour.
- Please wear suitable and sensible walking shoes. The Harbour Trust advises that high heels, thongs and loose sandals are not recommended to wear during tours
- Tours will proceed regardless of weather conditions except in cases of extreme weather.Please being wet weather gear if required.
- Participants will be notified via SMS if the tour is cancelled and a full refund of the ticket price (less booking fees) will be made.
- Tours are family friendly, however children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must comply with all directions of the Guides, Rangers and Security.
- For safety reasons, maximum tour numbers cannot be exceeded.
- Dogs, bicycles and smoking are not allowed on the tour.
- Tickets are non-refundable, transfers can be made up to seven (7) days prior to the tour date.
- The Harbour Trust reserves the right to terminate any tour at any time.